8:08pm August 20, 2012
- Plays: 75,113
- Artist: Lenich
- Album: Gravity Falls
- Track Name: Opening Theme (8 bit)
1:07am August 14, 2012
- Plays: 508,221
Lavender Town theme performed by full orchestra
I thought they couldn’t make it anymore terrifying. I was wrong.
I’m hearing my own death
Oh my god. I’m terrified, but in love at the same time.
2:50am July 29, 2012
8:17pm July 28, 2012
This is Clownstep.
1:18am July 22, 2012
12:25pm May 24, 2012
7:24pm May 22, 2012
7:11pm May 22, 2012
- 1950s lyrics: splishin and a-splashin, one time i was splishin and a-splashin. ooh, i was movin and a-groovin. yeah, i was splishin and a-splashin.
- 1960s lyrics: he hit me and it felt like a kiss. he hit me and i knew he loved me. if he didn't care for me, i could have never made him mad. but he hit me and i was glad.
- 1970s lyrics: my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling. my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling.
- 2012 lyrics: i'm pimpin where i'm winnin, thats just how i’m chillin. i'm smokin grits and sellin chickens, corvette painted lemons.
- EVERY DECADE HAS BAD LYRICS NOW GET OVER YOURSELVES YOU INSUFFERABLE DOUCHEBAGS